Chanukah is known as the "festival of lights," and nothing makes the nights of the holiday shine brighter than a beautiful nine-branched menorah that shows off your unique personality.
From Tashlikh to the story of the Moses parting the Red Sea, the ocean is an important part of Jewish history, and these menorahs help bring the beauty of the sea to the most beautiful holiday of the year.
1. This whale menorah creatively puts the shamash (aka the "helper" candle) on the whale's spout.
2. ... while this whale's tail takes the lead.
3. This funky lobster menorah is made of recycled toys.
4. So is this turtle menorah.
5. Here's a sea turtle menorah made of clay.
6. With their eight legs, the octopus is the most Chanukah-friendly creature in the ocean. Here's one perfect octopus menorah.
7. And another.
8. This crystal sailboat menorah is simple and elegant.
9. There's no gefilte in this fish menorah.
10. Science nerds will love this ancient trilobite menorah.